Written by: Janet Brann-Hollis
Article source: JOY! Magazine
The Family sphere of influence has been under severe demonic attack for several generations. The Family is the cornerstone of society. When the original structure of God’s creation of families is altered, society begins to change exponentially. Troubles and curses are released – not only on the family, but the whole of society. In today’s world, families are broken, prisons are full, and children lack identity as a result of this curse that has been inflicted on this generation and those to come.
Characteristics of a reformed family mountain:
• The trumpeting of family values. Prophetic voices will arise and call the family back to their original mandate and order. These voices and the message that they carry will be called outdated, intolerant, and even abusive to the liberal agenda of the day.
• Honour and esteem will be trumpeted back to society, as a result of the honour that is learnt within the home. Honour for the mother and father will be translated into every sphere of society.
• Ephesians 6:2-3: “Honour thy father and mother; (the first commandment with a promise) that it may be well with you, and thou may live long on the earth.”
• A new value will be placed on the institution of marriage. A sanctity connected to marriage once again will be realised, as men and women see this as a covenant with God, rather than a convenience that will pander to the flesh of man (Matt 19:4-6).
• Children will become valued, and no longer will the phrase apply: ‘children must be seen and not heard.’ Children are His reward for our life. The mistreatment and abuse of the child has produced a generation of dysfunctional adults. Children will be seen as the heritage of the Lord (Psalm 127:3-5). There has been a lack of generational thinking and planning.
God is speaking to the Family in our nation
The Lord says: I am restoring the family prayer altar.
As parents begin to institute family prayer, children with strong self-esteems and new values will arise. Changes in society will be evident and undeniable as parents facilitate the presence of God in their homes!
Tune in to Company Of Prophets on Facebook Live: A strategic platform for the growth of the Kingdom! Tuesdays at 20h00: Facebook.com/CompanyofprophetsSA
Feature image: pixabay.com
Janet Brann-Hollis is a SA prophet based at Acts Church, Midrand. She is part of Harvest International Ministry’s apostolic network and the Regions Beyond Network. She is the founder of SA Back to God and Ruach Ministries. Email email@example.com
JOY! Digital is a Christian portal that shares pre-published articles by writers around the world. Each article is sourced and linked to the origin, and each article is credited with the author’s name. Although we do publish many articles that have been written in-house by JOY! journalists, we do not exclusively create our own content. Any views or opinions presented on this website are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.