JOY! Digital seeks to Unite the Body of Christ by Focusing on Our Strengths and Promoting Sound, Biblical Doctrine.
Christianity is under fire all around the globe. Whether it is external persecution by extremist groups, ungodly influence from liberal media, or disunity within the Body of Christ – the time has come for Christians to unite and strengthen. We are the family of God, His hands and feet on earth, His Church. As soon as we step out our front door, we are plagued with the deafening critiques of countless individuals who take great pleasure in tearing the Church apart…
We know the Church isn’t perfect but we also know it has phenomenal strengths. We are not oblivious to the fact that we are all somewhat different but, within in our diversity there is something of immense value that we all offer. And no, we are not talking about some “inter-faith movement” and by no means is this a “world-peace-save-the-whales-hippy-speech”.
We are talking about Biblical, born-again believers from all over the world being UNITED in faith and INFORMED for influence. Through JOY! Digital, an integrated Christian portal packed with life-changing content, breaking news, interesting articles and a directory of Christian products and services, we hope to see Jesus glorified and His Kingdom extended. May the words of the Apostle Paul in Ephesians 4 become reality; may our publication serve its role in preparing the Bride and equipping the saints.
We pray, as Jesus did in John 17, that we could be one and transform a generation in desperate need. Please join us in this seeing this vision come to life, by browsing our site, reading the articles, sharing the content and supporting the hundreds of ministries featured in the directory.
“The Lord gives the word, and a great army publishes the Good News.” Psalm 68:11
- To strive for excellence and integrity in all things
- To fight the devil and not our brothers and sisters in Christ
- To respect all Christian denominations
- To always seek to unite the Body of Christ
- To evaluate everything in the light of the Bible
- To provoke readers to fulfill the Biblical mandate to be salt and light in society
- To encourage reader participation
- To motivate readers to action
- To be solution-focused
- To take personal responsibility
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, inerrant and only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons : Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal bodily return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. Salvation by the grace of God alone, on the basis of Christ’s atonement on the cross alone, received by faith alone.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by Whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; of the redeemed to eternal life, and of them that are lost to eternal damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Office Tel : 021 852 4061
JOY! Digital is a Christian portal that shares pre-published articles by writers around the world. Each article is sourced and linked to the origin, and each article is credited with the author’s name. Although we do publish many articles that have been written in-house by JOY! journalists, we do not exclusively create our own content. Any views or opinions presented on this website are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
“I am praying not only for these disciples but also for all who will ever believe in me through their message. I pray that they will all be one, just as you and I are one – as you are in me, Father, and I am in you. And may they be in us so that the world will believe you sent me – Jesus (John 17:20-21 NLT)