How Do I Know If I Need A Business Coach?
– by Matthias Roberg
If any of the following statements are true for you then you probably need a business coach:
- You focus on too many things at the same time.
- You have no work life balance.
- You are too busy to have daily, weekly, and monthly meetings.
- You either don’t have or tend to overcomplicate the processes in your business.
- You are too busy working in the business than on the business.
- You feel you have too few people in your business that you can rely on to get the job done.
- You don’t have clear and defined quarterly, annual key performance indicators and priorities, with weekly and monthly milestones to keep you on track.
It may be time to allow someone to help you take a more objective look at your world and see if there is a better way of doing what you do.
“Teach me thy way, Oh Lord, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.” – Psalm 27:11.
Introduction to Business Coaching
FREE 2 HOUR WORKSHOP
20 JUNE 2017
RSVP: Brigitte Kirton – email@example.com
011 234 3453
JOY! Magazine (June 2017)