Power Of Worship
– by Lillian van der Westhuizen
“Worship the Lord your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you.” – Exodus 23:25
When we, as women, start to worship our Abba Father, we touch His Heart, we get His attention! When you are between a rock and a hard place, start to worship God. When satan can get you to focus on your pain, your failures, rejection, depression, your past failures, he knows you won’t worship your Saviour. He then silences your voice! He knows you have power when you worship God! But what he forgets is that desperate times call for desperate worship. No matter what storms you are facing, God values you when you Worship Him!
- When your words fail you and You don’t know what to pray, Worship God.
- When the world fights you, Worship Him.
- When doubt and worry comes, Worship Him.
- When the doctors report says that you only have a certain time left, you are going to die, Worship Him!
- When your marriage is in a dry place, Worship Him. Jesus can translate the language of our hearts when we worship Him.
You have a sound within you when you worship, that makes satan back off completely. When we just say the Name of Jesus it carries a heavy weight! Worship breaks the chains of bondage; it has the power to break strongholds in your life. Just know that when you worship God, He will meet with you wherever you are, worship causes us to love God and others more.
JOY! Magazine (July 2017)