– by Lillian Van Der Westhuizen
“For she said, “If only I may touch His clothes, I shall be made well.”– Mark 5:28
In the book of Mark, we read the story of the woman with the issue of blood. She had a bleeding condition. I would like to draw the issue of blood to “life issues”. Every single person on this earth goes through the issues of life! For example, you might be in a marriage issue, identity issue, depression issue, self-confidence issue, lack issue. Whatever you are facing, I have good news for you – by just one touch you can get healed, delivered, and supernatural breakthrough can come your way, just one touch!
Here are a few ways you can get one touch! In other words, how you can have your own personal encounter with God:
• God intentionally meets you where you’re at – just like this woman, she was weak and was desperate to be healed. She was expectant for a miracle. Make this your confession “I expect the unexpected, what is above and beyond, He can do!”
• In a time of great personal need – she had spent all her money, she needed a financial miracle…one touch! She got her breakthrough.
• Through unexpected circumstance – Jesus did not even expect this miracle to be drawn from Him. She recognised what was on Jesus. The Bible says the Holy Spirit rested upon Jesus. When we become hungry for God, we draw His attention.
• When you put your faith into action – You need to become a faith risk taker. Just like this woman, she had enough faith for the crowd not to become unclean whilst pressing through for her miracle.
This woman had a blood issue… What is your issue? I challenge you get up and take a risk for one touch to be healed!
JOY! Magazine (October 2017)