12 – 16 November 2018
- Cruise on-board the MSC Sinfonia.
- 4 night, 5 day cruise DBN – Maputo – Portuguese Islands.
- Inside cabins, ocean view cabins and balcony suites available. All of these cabin options offer limited availability, so book now to avoid disappointment.
- Prices from R5940 pp sharing* Terms and Conditions apply. (Pricing varies on availability of certain price brackets online at time of booking)
- Package includes all meals, entertainment, access to various events, as well as use of all the ships complimentary facilities and services.
- Price excludes flights, port taxes, drinks, any spending of a personal nature.
- Kids under 18 travel free if sharing with adults. Port and baggage charges apply. Consult with MSC for these costs.
- MSC Sinfonia ship departs from Durban harbour. Customers can self-drive to the harbour, or if they fly in, they can take an MSC shuttle to the port. Cost for own account.
- You WILL need a valid passport for this cruise (valid for 6 months after date of travel)
- TO BOOK email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your enquiry on the JOY! Christian Cruise. You are going to have a great trip with Pastor Gerrie Bester, Dr Michelle Strydom and our pastoral team! In order to book, there are a few small steps you need to complete, please SEE ATTACHED for a full itinerary and below for details on how to book. Should you have any queries, please feel free to contact me.
- JOY! Magazine Christian cruise from Durban to Mozambique (Pomene Island) aboard MSC Musica for 4 nights, 5 days
- Board Monday afternoon, 12 November 2018; disembark Friday morning 16 November 2018
- Package includes all meals, entertainment, access to various JOY! Magazine events as well as use of all the ships complimentary facilities and services
- You will need a valid passport for this cruise
- The Musica offers a range of cabin accommodation ranging from the cheapest (inside cabins) to the most expensive (balcony cabins). All of these cabin options offer limited availability, so book now to avoid disappointment
- MSC uses a “dynamic booking system” which means the prices fluctuate month to month based on demand and booking popularity. Prices as advertised may not always be available, as the prices increase as demand grows.
- Kids under 18 travel free if they share a cabin with their parents. This “free” package excludes mandatory port charges pp. We will advise you of all these costs at the time of booking
- The Musica offers a range of services (spa, fitness centre, kids entertainment, casino, indoor/outdoor swimming pool and Jacuzzis, amphitheatre with cabaret shows and more). The kids club is free, although “after-hours” baby sitting services can be arranged at a set fee. For more information on the ship, please click on this link https://www.msccruises.co.za/en-za/Discover-MSC/Cruise-Ships/MSC-Musica.aspx
- There will be a range of JOY! activities and seminars on board the ship, please see attached itinerary for more info
HOW TO BOOK AND PAY
- You can only book for the JOY! Christian Cruise through our JOY! Travel Offices on 021 852 4061 or email@example.com
- Unfortunately If you try to book via MSC direct you will not be given access to the JOY! Events, so you must book through our offices.
- We are advertising this cruise months in advance, you can enjoy up to 40% discount! Please note there is a small entertainment levy added to your booking to cover the guest speaker seminars, goody bags and JOY! magazine subscription included in your trip
- Once you are given a quote, you only need to pay a 50% deposit ASAP to reserve your space (either by credit card or EFT)
- Balance of the cruise is only payable 90 days prior to departure
We do hope you can join us and enJOY one of our tours in 2018