17 – 25 June 2017
- Visit all the top Biblical Sites in the Holy Land!
- 4 and 5 star accommodation and luxury tour bus with free wifi
- Includes all entrance fees/baggage tipping etc
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- A half day trip to the Nazareth village – nazarethvillage.com
- Free gifts and JOY! magazine for every traveller
- A STUNNING special evening show in the Old City
- An opportunity to interact with a Messianic ministry
- Biblical teaching from our Tour Pastor
- Optional baptism in the Jordan River
- Worship on the Sea of Galilee.
- ONLY R29 990 pp sharing
Time is certainly running out to visit the Middle East, so we encourage you to start saving now and book your place! A non-refundable deposit of R3500 pp is due upon booking and registration. A second deposit of R2500pp is due 25 Feb. Full payment due 01 April 2017.
Why Take A JOY! Tour?
- We take luxury trips, you stay in top accommodation (always check the level of hotels with another “cheaper” trip).
- We use modern airlines and buses (the cheaper ones use older airlines and older buses).
- We include places that other tours do not (these “extra special” additions make your trip so much better and amount to R3000 more FREE value).
- We include all “hidden costs” (tipping, 2 meals a day, etc. Always check this with other tours, as some leave tipping out and you have to add an extra R2000 to the price).
- We price our tours on the highest prevailing exchange rate so that you (hopefully) will not need to pay in extra. Many tours advertise at a cheaper rate, but will require you to pay in extra at the last minute. Always check the exchange rate they have priced it on.
- We give you professional, personalised service. Many of our travellers return two or three times on other tours with JOY! Magazine.
Book Now! Call 021 852 4061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we are taking a limited amount of people. Bookings on a first come first serve basis.
Do call me if you have any questions; if you have any trouble with the deposit deadlines, please chat to me, as we would hate to have anyone miss out.