– by Harold F. Weitsz
Those who have mastered a strong prayer life have also discovered how to live in perpetual victory, peace, and prosperity in this troubled world. Prayer starts with cleansing our own lives by building a powerful daily fellowship with the Holy Spirit. Through righteous living, we are capable of pushing back the destructive powers of darkness.
“While you also co-operate by your prayers for us [helping and labouring together with us].” – 2 Cor 1:11. The Body of Christ needs to combine forces to powerfully dismantle, uproot, and expose demonic strongholds in our land.
Prevailing prayer is a persistent process that continues until there is a visible breakthrough. Many give up when the miracle is at the door. To the prayer warrior, the Lord is continuously revealing and giving direction regarding His will and purpose.
Vital Prayer themes for the nation:
• “Your kingdom come. Your will be done on earth (in South Africa) as it is in heaven.” – Matt 6:10
• Exposure of all corrupt leaders and swift justice be done.
• Restoration of national unity and co-operation by the power of the love of God who wishes all men to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth.
• Restoration of the broken down economy and upliftment of the poor.
• Impartation of wisdom for our State President and those in charge of the national finances.
• Pray the Lord impart the Spirit of prayer into the hearts of all church leaders in the nation.
JOY! Magazine (August 2018)