10 reasons for going on a gap year
- You get to experience different cultures and lifestyles.
- You meet different types of people, some of whom become contacts or life-long friends.
- It can serve as an opportunity to investigate your chosen career and to see whether it really is what you want to do.
- You learn responsibility and gain independence.
- You can travel, see the world and do something you really enjoy.
- You can earn money and save to contribute to future studies, a car, etc.
- You will learn new skills that you can use for the rest of your life.
- You can make a difference in the lives of others if you commit to a worthwhile project.
- You can gain a clearer idea of your career plans.
- You can gain valuable experience in a specific line of work that could improve your chances of employment back home.
The concept of Extreme Education was designed to provide a challenging environment for young people to discover and develop their leadership potential. BEYOND ADVENTURE deals with direction, vision, purpose and principles. This gap-year programme is designed to meet, challenge and grow the complete individual, body, soul and spirit, as the leaders of tomorrow.
The Bible Institute of South Africa was founded in 1923 and was established as an evangelical and interdenominational training centre. BISA equips men and women to know Christ and to make Him known and has a long record of consistently and faithfully training ministers, missionaries, lecturers, teachers and church workers in Bible and theology. www.bisa.org.za
“Passionately prepare for your calling in the arts and ministry with an intense hands-on programme at Creare. Develop and use your talents and giftings with Holy Spirit. Grow in your worship lifestyle and ministry perspective through discipleship and training! Gain dynamic life-skills as you enjoy life-changing experiences and begin to lead your life prophetically.”
Students come from all over the world to experience authentic change, spiritual growth and establish lifelong friendships. It is a great adventure and lots of fun! In a world of uncertainties, God will not disappoint you. Visit our website for more info on how to live your best life. 012 368 2354
Target Life is one of the most balanced Gap Years in SA, presented in Afrikaans and English. We integrate team building, discipleship, life skills and adventure learning in a dynamic process to develop young people balanced – Body, Soul and Spirit; Helping them to deal with their past, present and future. 012 845 8370
Our GAP year adds POWERFUL experiences to ensure that you DIFFERENTIATE yourself from everyone else with a matric or university pass. At Treverton Post Matric we believe that you can conquer anything you like if you have the right attitude. Visit our website www.treverton.co.za to step forward into the Year of Your Life.
The ATKV Post-matric is not just another gap year – it is a year with a difference, and a sound investment in any young person’s future! Give yourself first priority in your future by booking for the ATKV Post-matric today. Send an e-mail to email@example.com
DV Adventures works with 80 youth camps per year and growing. Be part of an amazing international team. Volunteer for a gap year and spend your time developing skills and a positive attitude on our farm Forest Glade. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more info for our 2018 intake.