Child Evangelism Fellowship (CEF) is a Bible-centred organization composed of born-again believers whose purpose is to evangelize to boys and girls with the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ and to establish (disciple) them in the Word of God and in the local church for Christian living.

CEF has many different ministries for children, but the primary ones are the Good News Club  and the 5-Day Club.These clubs  take place in homes,  schools, churches and community centres all over South Africa. These fast-paced, one-hour programs are designed to bring the Gospel of Christ to children on their level in their environment.

The ministry of Child Evangelism Fellowship South Africa, started in 1947. This was ten years after CEF was founded by Jesse Irvin Overholtzer in 1937. Celebrating 70 years of ministry to our children in South Africa brings back many memories. Through many years there were faithful men and women serving in this organization.

We currently have 28 fulltime workers and over 330 volunteer workers reaching over 180 000 children in the last quarter of 2016. We are ministering to over 130 000 children on a weekly basis. More than 15 000 children received our Lord Jesus as Saviour.

There are more than 16 million children under the age of 15 years in South Africa. Only 18% of these children attent a church. Will you help us reach the other 82% with the Gospel. Every year more than a million children are born in this country. Surely there are enough work but the workers are still few. Prayerfully consider to become part of this wonderful ministry to our children.

CEF South Africa wants to establish itself as a household name in South Africa. We want all churches to know that we can help them to adopt a school in their area to be their mission field. CEF will assist with the necessary training and literature. We will also train Sunday school teacher for churches and supply them with literature at no extra cost.


Visit our website at www.cefsa.co.za.