– by Piet Stassen
Surprising Results from the International ‘New Seven Wonders of the World’ Competition: ‘Maropeng’ (South Africa) Humiliated.
The archaeological site near Krugersdorp-Mohale City, i.e.Maropeng (Sterkfontein) in South Africa, where some Australopithecus fossils have been found, are often hailed by many atheist-evolutionists as the ‘Cradle of Humankind’ (sic); it has recently been developed into a typically ‘Darwinian’ type of theme-park and is being vigorously billed as such in order to boost the area as the true site for the archaeological origins for all of mankind.
According to this preposterous theory, people like Julius Ceasar, Leonardo da Vinci, Nero, Socrates, Saddam Hussein, Adolf Hitler, Mother Teresa, Princess Diana, Prince Charles, Nelson Mandela, Donald Trump, Atilla the Hun, Andrew Carnegie, Abraham Lincoln, Josef Stalin, Alexander the Great, Napoleon, Queen Victoria and Osama bin Laden all, for all practical purposes, originally hail from ‘Maropeng’, South Africa.
Now, to illustrate the absurdity of the abovementioned idea, I have to refer to the recent polls and results i.r.o. the ‘International New Seven Wonders of the World Competition’ so that we can ascertain and show how (so-called) ‘Maropeng: Cradle of Humankind’ (sic) at Krugersdorp-Mohale City near Johannesburg (South Africa) actually had fared.
The Competition comprised three categories, i.e. WORLD, NATURE & CITIES. In the WORLD-category, the official website for the Competition has published 21 finalists with 7 winners, as follows:
1. World (21 Finalists with 7 Winners at the top of the List)
(1) Christ Redeemer, Rio de Janeiro (Brazil); (2) Great Wall of China (China); (3) Machu Picchu (Peru); (4) Petra (Jordan); (5) Pyramid Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula (Mexico); (6) Roman Colosseum, Rome (Italy); (7) Taj Mahal, Agra (India); (8) Acropolis, Athens (Greece); (9) Alhambra, Granada (Spain); (10) Angkor (Cambodia); (11) Eiffel Tower, Paris (France); (12) Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Turkey); (13) Kiyomizu,Temple, Kyoto (Japan); (14) Kremlin & Red Square, Moscow (Russia); (15) Neuschwanstein Castle, Schwangau (Germany); (16) Giza Pyramids (Egypt); (17) Statue of Liberty, New York City (USA); (18) Statues of Easter Island: Easter Island (Chile); (19) Stonehenge, Amesbury (UK); (20) Sydney Opera House, Sydney (Australia); (21) Timbuktu, (Mali).
The ‘Maropeng: Cradle of Humankind’archaeological site, purportedly the most important, prolific and historically-significant of all archaeological sites in the world as the atheist-evolutionists’ recommended place-of-origins for all of mankind, featured nowhere (not even among the finalists) in the WORLD category of the Competition: Why not? Has the international community finally come to its senses and finally rubbished the claims of the atheist-evolutionists by popular vote?
2. Nature (28 Finalists with 7 Winners at the Top of the List)
(1) Amazon (South America); (2) Ha Long Bay (Vietnam); (3) Iguazu Falls(Argentina/Brazil); (4) Jeju Island (South Korea); (5) Komodo (Indonesia); (6) PP Underground River (Philippines); (7) Table Mountain (South Africa); (8) Angel Falls (Venezuela); (9) Bay of Fundy (Canada); (10) Black Forest (Canada); (11) Bu Tinah Island (UAE); (12) Cliffs of Moher (Ireland); (13) Dead Sea (Israel/Jordan/Palestine); (14); El Yunque (Puerto Rico); (15) Galapagos (Ecuador); (16) Grand Canyon (USA); (17) Great Barrier Reef (Australia/Papua New Guinea); (18) Island of the Maldives (Maldives); (19) Jeita Grotto (Lebanon); (20) Kilimanjaro (Tanzania); (21) Masurian Lake District (Poland); (22) Matterhorn/Cervino (Italy/Switzerland); (23) Milford Sound (New Zealand); (24) Mud Volcanoes (Azerbaijan); (25) Sunderbans (Bangladesh & India); (26) Uluru (Australia); (27) Vesuvius (Italy); (28) Yushan (Chinese Taipei).
The ‘Maropeng: Cradle of Humankind’ archaeological site, purportedly the most important, prolific and historically-significant of all archaeological sites in the world as the atheist-evolutionists’ recommended place-of-origins for mankind, featured nowhere (not even among the finalists) in the NATURE category of the Competition: Why not? Has the international community finally come to its senses and finally rubbished the claims of the atheist-evolutionists by popular vote?
3. Cities (7 Winners)
(1) Beirut (Lebanon); (2) Doha (Qatar); (3) Durban (South Africa); (4) Havana (Cuba); (5) Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia); (6) La Paz (Bolivia); (7) Vigan (Philippines).
The ‘Maropeng: Cradle of Humankind’archaeological site, purportedly the most important, prolific and historically-significant of all archaeological sites in the world as the atheist-evolutionists’ recommended place-of-origins for mankind, featured nowhere in the CITIES category of the Competition: Why not? Has the international community finally come to its senses and finally rubbished the claims of the atheist-evolutionists by popular vote?
Conclusion (what every parent, school-principal, teacher & politician ought to know)
Firstly would it thus appear as if (i) the atheist-evolutionists have erred seriously when it comes to commenting authoritatively and convincingly on the geographic location for the true origins of mankind. Secondly is it clear from the Competition-results (ii) that ‘Maropeng’ is not considered the ‘Cradle of Humankind’ (sic) at all by the international community of voters and worldwide consensus of opinion, probably including some among the atheist-evolutionist lobby themselves.
The true Seven Wonders of the World
These are the true Seven Wonders of the World:
- Wonder #1: When God (the YHVH or Jehovah, the I AM, from the Exodus) created SOMETHING (i.e. the Universe, galaxies, stars, solar systems, planets, moons etc.) from absolutely NOTHING by the word of His mouth. The word ‘Uni-verse’ means ‘A single spoken sentence’.
- Wonder #2: When God created the plant kingdom and the animal kingdom(comprising such kinds as mammals, amphibians, reptiles, birds, fishes, insectsetc.).
- Wonder #3: When God created the first two humans (male & female) in His own image, and, consequently, the human race comprising a single race from the same blood, but many nations and tongues, eventually was conceived and born.
- Wonder #4: When Jesus Christ (Emmanuel) was miraculously conceived and born exactly as prophesied in Old Testament (Messianic) prophecies.
- Wonder #5: The august persona, character and three-year ministry of Jesus Christ on Earth, culturally and spiritually the single most historically-significant event ever in the history of mankind; a life and ministry without equal and unmatched by any other (so-called) prophet, guru, yogi, avatar, fakir, mystic, swami, motivational speaker, leader or priest that ever may have graced the inhospitable surface of our blood-, sweat- and tear-drenched planet.
- Wonder #6:The crucifixion (sacrifice) of Jesus Christ at the hill of skulls, i.e.Golgotha (Calvary), outside Jerusalem when He was approx. 33 years old, for the sins of the world; and His resurrection from the grave three days later as testified in the Bible by more than 500 eyewitnesses.
- Wonder #7: The formal founding of the Ecclesia (the worldwide Christian Church) on the Day of Pentecost in the upper room when the disciples were baptised with the Holy Spirit.
There is an eighth wonder coming with the Second Coming of Jesus Christ on the clouds of heaven with power and glory, as promised in the Bible.
- Wonder #8: The Second Coming of Jesus Christ:
[Revelation 1:7 KJV] “Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. [Revelation 1:8 KJV] I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.”
Piet Stassen, Centurion (South Africa).
‘Never doubt in the dark of adversity what you were taught in the Light of the Gospel’
Official Website. New Seven Wonders of the World. http://world.new7wonders.com/ (Online) 2016.
Article source: www.linkedin.com